How to Make Kratom Tea
Kratom is a traditional ingredient used when making tea. Tea made from kratom is known as kratom tea. The tea helps by proving your body with energy, relaxation, among others. There are different kratom available with different effects in your body. Kratom tea has replaced regular black tea because it is more stimulating than any other drink.
Making the tea is easy to make, and it requires things that are already available in your kitchen. Provided you are living in an area where the strain has not been banned; you can enjoy the tea. Kratom is available in different forms such as leaves, powder, among others. Below is a guide on how to make kratom tea at home. For reference Visit: https://www.endonurse.com/kratom-tea/
If you want to make two cups of the kratom tea, you need the following ingredients;
- 1 or 2 grams of kratom( if in powder form)
- 3 cups of water
- ½ piece of lemon
- The first step is to add water in a teapot to heat.
- Squeeze the lemon in the teapot with water. Adding the lemon will protect the alkaloids in the kratom that are released when cooking. Other than that, the lemon helps by adding the citrusy flavor in your tea.
- Wait for the water to simmer and then add the kratom powder in the teapot. The amount of kratom powder should be measures to avoid an overdose. 1 to 2 grams of kratom is enough for the tea.
- Stir the tea occasionally, and allow it to simmer as the mixture continues to simmer for 15 minutes. Ensure the tea does not boil.
- Leave the tea for about 2 minutes to brew. The more time it takes to brew, the more the effect after the intake
- Strain the tea with a fine strainer into the serving pot.
- Serve it at room temperature. If you wish to have it cold, you can ice cubes and enjoy.
Things to note
The kratom strains are bitter. When preparing the tea, you should never brew it for more than two minutes. The more time it takes when brewing, the taste of the tea will be bitterer. You should choose the strain of your choice and let it brew as per the flavor you want to achieve.
If the tea is strong and the taste empowering, you can add more ingredients to add flavor. Sugar, honey or stevia can be added to make it sweet. Additionally, you can add water to make it more dilute.
The kratom tea can take longer to kick in, but the effect can take long before it disappears. Depending on the type of strain you have used, the effect can be felt to last up to eight hours.